Thread: help reducing the Closed Loop Proportional vs. Airflow Mode by 15%

Advanced Tuner

help reducing the Closed Loop Proportional vs. Airflow Mode by 15%

I was told to try reducing the Closed Loop Proportional Mode by 15% and to reduce the Minimum Injector Pulse-width by 10%, to get rid of O2 switching error codes P0134, and P0154. caused by Long tube headers high flow cats, the O2 sensor voltage drops to much because they get get while idling over 2 minutes voltage drops from 550mv to 480mv in about 2-3 minutes of idling.

where are the Closed Loop Proportional, and Minimum Injector Pulse-width tables located on the E40 PCM? And how to high specal paste - 15% ? I see hoe to times by 15% but not hot to reduce by 15%.

under engine/ fuel management / Cl & OL I see mode vs. air flow would this be the same as Closed Loop Proportional Mode??

under engine/ fuel control / general / makup pulse with min, is this the same as minimum injector pluse-width??

The guy who gave me this info has a 2000 camaro LS1 style computer, thats why maybe the terms are different than the E40, will trying this do any harm? I am sick of the O2 codes!!
    THanks -Jamie

3 - No Error Reported is your friend.

DSX Tuning - Authorized HP Tuners Dealer
    http://www.dsxtuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/dsx.tuning
    Just say no to bull s***.
    IF YOU WANT HELP, POST A FILE!

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by DSteck View Post
    3 - No Error Reported is your friend.
    won't that make it run in closed loop mode and run to rich????

04colyZQ8

Did that worked for u?
    Silverado 2001 4wd rcsb, LS 6.6L, Edelbrock Super Vic manifold, Aarons 102mm elbow, Wilson 105mm TB, AEM dual Nozzle water/meth kit, 60 psi injectors, Automotive FPR, dual Walbro Fuel pump setup, compcam 230/234-.572-.576-114, WCCH Stage 2 heads, Front Mount Turbo MP45R Turbo, Intercooler , dual 3" maganflows, no Cats, CKPerformance Billet 4L80E, ProTorque converter, 14 bolt Detroit TrueTrac 3.73.

Camaro 69 SS Mast LSX454, FLT 4L60E.

Silverado 2009 Hybrid 4wd Waiting for HPTUNERS

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkool69 View Post
    04colyZQ8

Did that worked for u?
    No it did not!

Well I am running a SSR and SSR computer similar to the trailblazer.

Apparently this is a normal occurrence with long tube headers and a free flowing exhaust?? So What the solution is is to ground the O2 heater wires from the PCM to chassis ground for the front O2 sensors. So the heater is on as soon as the ignition is, and stays on. Then turn off the heater codes with HP tuners. That and a case learn worked for me.

I still get bank 1 rick, and lean codes, and bank 2 lean, but I think that is possibly to do with the tune being off? No more false knock, and idle is way better