Thread: Question on GM Stage 2 LSJ Calibration, and looking for a tuner

Potential Tuner

Question on GM Stage 2 LSJ Calibration, and looking for a tuner

I was wondering if someone could answer a question I have for me. I have an HPT file that contains the the GM Stage 2 LSJ calibration that I received, but it from an 07 Cobalt SS. Question is, will this calibration work if it was loaded to an 05 Ion Redline? I thought I remeber hearing before that the 07 calibration was different in one war or another from the previous years, but I don't remeber the exact details of why. Anyone know? I have the Stage 2 kit, but I just need the calibration loaded before installing it. The dealers are clueless about the kit, and to be honest I'd rather install it myslef anyways

Also, is there anyone on here in the Southern Middle TN or North AL area that has experience using HPT with the LSJ Ecotecs? Since I don't currently have the software or a laptop, I just need someone to load the calibration for me and maybe finesse the calibration some for a little more power. Willing to pay someone for thier time, credits, and any other expenses of course. If anyone is one here close by and willing to help out, lt me know

Tuner in Training
    There is a 2005 Ion RL Stage 2 file in the tune repository. Whoever puts the tune on your vehicle should be able to download it for you, and that should be all you need. I would strongly advise against using the cobalt version, even if all you're doing is copy/pasting to your own file.
    Last edited by Pyros777; 02-07-2011 at 05:00 PM.