Thread: Why can't I download VCM 2.22 of the internet?

Why can't I download VCM 2.22 of the internet?

Hey guys,

Been trying to put 2.22 on my windows 7, but everytime when I click the link to download, it comes up as if the page was missing, and the download does not start. Is anyone else having this issue? I have 2.22 installed on xp, but i wanted to make the switch over to 7. Using VMware on macbook...

Thanks!
    Andrew

2006 Duramax ECSB - Banks Monster Dual Exhaust, Tie Rod Sleeves, Kennedy Twin Deluxe Lift Pumps, Edge Insight CTS with Pryo, EGR Blocker Plate, PVC Reroute, Suncoast Stage 5 trans with 1056 triple disk converter, Cognito Steering Braces, PPE Race Valve, LML driver side exhaust manifold, AFE Boost Tube, Stock Drop-in BatMoWheel, ProFab Performance 3" Downpipe, Other mods along the way, TUNED by ME... Way too much fun

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Server is down, likely partially due to the blizzard at our buffalo grove facility.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Thanks Bill. I will try another time!
    Andrew

2006 Duramax ECSB - Banks Monster Dual Exhaust, Tie Rod Sleeves, Kennedy Twin Deluxe Lift Pumps, Edge Insight CTS with Pryo, EGR Blocker Plate, PVC Reroute, Suncoast Stage 5 trans with 1056 triple disk converter, Cognito Steering Braces, PPE Race Valve, LML driver side exhaust manifold, AFE Boost Tube, Stock Drop-in BatMoWheel, ProFab Performance 3" Downpipe, Other mods along the way, TUNED by ME... Way too much fun

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Yeah our Buffalo grove office is closed today because of the weather, even we had an ice storm last night(new jersey) so I'm having to deal with my own issues this morning lol. If all goes well the BG office will be open tomorrow as usual.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Looks like the file server is back up now.