Thread: ICCU (tech edge?)

Advanced Tuner

ICCU (tech edge?)

a car I just bought to demod has one installed in it but its either wired improperly or had a dead screen so i cant scroll through it to see what comes up

I did a quick internet search and it appears it works like a timing commander but able to change a few supported parameters beyond timing possibly in a tune on the fly manner.

anyone familiar enough with it to educate me on its capabilities and if it is of any use to someone with a tuner or is it just a thing people scared of tuners buy to give them control of a few parameters ?

I spray cars sometimes so I also wonder if it may be of value to swap timing between spray and no spray
    PB's 1/4 mi 12.21 117.75 trap ,1/8 mi. 7.779 93.99trap , 1.949 short time (FWD W body)

Advanced Tuner
    sorry double post , I got a webpage not available when I hit submit and thought it hadnt posted....
    PB's 1/4 mi 12.21 117.75 trap ,1/8 mi. 7.779 93.99trap , 1.949 short time (FWD W body)

The In Car Control Unit WAS (pass-tense out of production/no support) a fairly sophisticated MAF/IAT interceptor. You're right: It's target market was those who wanted more control than the Mini-AFC 1.0 (No RTT) While spending less than buying HPT or Powr Tuner. You could certainly use it to toggle timing for spray.
    Check before you consider tuning;
    Is the MIL on? ANY leaks-vacuum, fluid or exhaust? Clogged filters? Old O2 or dirty MAF sensors? Dirty injectors, PCV or IAC passage? Correct the condition. Change the plugs & oil while you're at it. They need it anyway. Particular system giving you fits? Visually examine the related wiring first.

Advanced Tuner
    thank you !