Thread: L76 with DOD delete and GMPP hot cam tune

L76 with DOD delete and GMPP hot cam tune

I need a starter tune for:

6.0L L76 with DOD delete and a GMPP Hot cam (1 7/8" headers, no cats, vararam intake)

Specs:

Lift: 219 I / 228 E
    Dur: .525 I / .525 E

LSA 112

Any help would be appreciated as my car is sitting at a dealer awaiting parts and I need a starter tune to get it 300 miles back home.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by bradshow View Post
    I need a starter tune for:

6.0L L76 with DOD delete and a GMPP Hot cam (1 7/8" headers, no cats, vararam intake)

Specs:

LSA 112

Any help would be appreciated as my car is sitting at a dealer awaiting parts and I need a starter tune to get it 300 miles back home.
    mmmmm..... you could try the repository.

thanks, I didn't even think of that. There are some that are close. I just dont wanna mess anything up. 300 miles is quite a journey on a limper tune.

I replied on the G8board.

Tuner in Training
    sweet deal... thats my plans with my gfs 8. ihave have a spare set of 918s and my old hot cam laying around.

what happens if u keep the dod and swap out to a ls2 timming gear... i dont wanna pull the heads off at this time. i may have to any ways i dont like the sound of the lifters at cold idle.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by bradshow View Post
    I need a starter tune forrobably a longshot, but did u find a starter tune? I'm currently doing a VERY similar build. First time tuner and nervous about initial tune. TIA

Specs:

LSA 112