Thread: Bcc

Potential Tuner

Bcc

Hi

I downloaded the VCM Calibration from a friend's 98 Corvette, I didn't notice that the original file doesn't have the BCC code before I flash it, the car runs fine with the new calibration, in the write calibration window it apears BCC ????, what does that means?, is there any problems if the code is not included?. In the calibration details it have the Vin, VCM ID and VCM OS ID but not the BCC code.

Thanks
    Sergio
    Last edited by sergio turbo; 11-20-2010 at 10:50 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Mmhh 80 views and no reply, Maybe I post it on the wrong section, I'm going to post it on the help section.

You should be fine that is blank on my car also.

02 VW Golf

98 Bonneville SSE
    03 Grandprix GT
    EcoModder

Potential Tuner
    Thank you so much, I was a little worry, the car runs fine it only have that issue, I thougth that it was needed for the calibration, my car have the code so I never worry about it.
    Last edited by sergio turbo; 11-29-2010 at 06:45 PM.

Ya eres Divo?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Montecarlodrag View Post
    Ya eres Divo?
    JAJAJAJJA, para nada, un amigo me pidio que le deshabilitara el codigo de los sensores de oxigeno traseros ya que le quito los catalizadores, y bueno le dimos una manita de gato jaja, pero salio con esa mamada su carro y como ahi que, pero no me dedico a eso solo chingo el mio jaja.

Saludos

BCC = Broad cast code identifies the the calibration , at the begining of computer
    controled GM chip cars this was the only real way to indentify a calibration. They still
    code it in to some and not others, must be something the engineers use as TIS goes by the vin with the OS and module ids it is not really nesasary for what we do.