Thread: Security Access Denied.......

Security Access Denied.......

I am trying to apply a 2bar operating system on a 2004 LS1 C5 Corvette and I am having a little problem.

I have the 2bar tune all worked out and I am ready to do the entire write. I hit the entire write in the drop down menu and applied the 2 credits for the 2 bar tune. The tune didn't automatically write at that time for some reason. I waited and nothing happened so I hit the entire write again.

Now it just says security acess denied and it will not go any further. I wrote a old MAF tune to it and it worked just fine, but every time I try the 2bar it freaks out.

HELP!
    2004 Silverado, built for boost 6.0L swap, built 4l65 trans, custom remote mount turbo system, HP Tuners 2 bar operating system

Bump for help guys.........

I have been able to load a few MAF tunes now but I need to get the 2bar operating system working to finish the car up.

Why would it only freak out when trying to load the 2bar operating system?
    2004 Silverado, built for boost 6.0L swap, built 4l65 trans, custom remote mount turbo system, HP Tuners 2 bar operating system

Bump.............Again...........

have you tried starting over? take your stock tune that has no changes done to it, and apply the enhanced os then write entire? then downlaod that file and make your changes and write cal only.
    We Can Fix Your Bricked PCM Or Your YYYYYY OS ID