Thread: Copy of gms1 needed

Copy of gms1 needed

Hey, I need a copy of the gms1 tune for my 2009 cobalt ss/tc.

Thanks

Advanced Tuner
    Whats your email address?

Actually goto 09 CSS GMPP
    Last edited by Jaxon; 10-22-2010 at 06:05 PM.

Ok I'll go onto that when I get home. It won't let me open with my I phone

I just licensed my car and when I went to change the Vin it says the car isn't liscensed or that hpt isn't connected to the car. It says disconnected down on the bottom of the screen in vcm editor. How do I get it to connect?

Fuck I think I just liscensed the vin on the gms1 tune I just took off the Internet. Anyway to check this?

VCM Editor => Help => License Info
    '12 Camaro T3 2SS/RS LS3 M6, SLP TVS 2300, Flex Fuel

Yup....there's 2 credits gone to waste....oh well....you live and learn I guess.

Can I play with trq management without having to change anything else like timing, or is it not recommended?

Advanced Tuner
    to use the gmpp tune and flash it to your car, you have to license it. did you buy sensors and install them? if so it takes 4 credits or an all year license to change your car to gmpp.

Quote Originally Posted by DoMiStIc_RuSh_06 View Post
    Can I play with trq management without having to change anything else like timing, or is it not recommended?
    I raised my DAL and MAL *AND* increased my timing, so i would say that just messing with the DAL and MAL should be fine. It would be a good idea to adjust your PE Lambda though.

^^^^ This.

He's been told several times already. Leave the optimum torque table alone.
    Last edited by Iam Broke; 10-24-2010 at 05:43 PM.
    '12 Camaro T3 2SS/RS LS3 M6, SLP TVS 2300, Flex Fuel

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
    Whats your email address?

Actually goto 09 CSS GMPP
    Will it hurt if i flash my car with this program even tho the vin is different. If so, how do i go about changing the vin # on this tune?

Advanced Tuner
    iirc, it will change to your vin upon flashing, or u can do a read entire of your car and do a compare with the stock tune to change yours back to stock settings if you have the stage kit...

Advanced Tuner
    A flash doesn't change the vin, only if you manually change it, if you re-read the ecm your old vin is kept even though the file you're flashing has a different vin.