Thread: anybody know how long it takes high performance outlet to ship an item

Tuner in Training

anybody know how long it takes high performance outlet to ship an item

I just ordered my vcm suite standard yesterday and their order status page still says "to ship" today after their closing hours. It doesn't provide me with a tracking number yet. Anybody know anything about this company, high performance outlet?

If they have a phone number, call them. They may not stock it and just have HPTuners drop ship straight to your door, which could cause a delay.
    Kenne Bell Supercharged 2003 Corvette Z06

Tuner in Training
    Well, they are a reseller for hp tuners. They said they shipped it now and gave me a tracking number a couple of days ago, but it keeps telling me that that got electronic confirmation to pick it up, but haven't picked it up yet.

Tuner in Training
    They did send me the serial number and application key by email though for my item.

Potential Tuner
    Email support at HPtuners and see if bill knows them.

I've bought like 3 MPVI's (ugh, don't ask) from HPO, and they all showed up in like 2-3 days. Guy was always pretty quick to respond to me in email.

Tuner in Training
    I just received it today and ready to try it out. Thanks everyone.

Yeah Scott at HPO is a pretty cool guy, he made arrangements to meet me to pick it up in person so I didn't have to deal with shipping since we are both near Detroit.

They are a pretty small operation, and they just do HPO on the side, so I can see why every once in a while there might be a little delay.
    86 Mazda RX-7 LS1, T56, 100 shot, Daily Driver