Thread: is there anyway to disable all idle learning?

Tuner in Training

is there anyway to disable all idle learning?

I have a fairly good sized cammed ls1...
    idles fine sitting there... did a few RAF passes...
    when I drive...and come to a stop..idle dips..
    when I look at LTIT and STIT I'm finding that its well below the values in the RAF table...

as a test...
    if I let it idle for a few minutes..and disconnect the IAC.. then start driving...it settles in just fine to idle coming down to a stop...

no matter what I do...it learns downward and eventually gets itself back to the point where it does stupid stuff coming down to a stop...
    when I look at LTIT/STIT..its negative values...

Just need help getting this thing to idle and come down to idle properly..

and dont mention the problems with no tables to correct for when the AC is on...its learning is worse with the AC on

honestly I'm really confused by what it takes to make the ls1 idle and come down to idle when stopping...
    really the tables that GM has provided are retarded and dont make any sense... airflow added by TPS? with an RPM multiplier...?
    woudnt it have made more sense to have a table of Airflow for Rpm and a speed multiplier or divisor?

Post your tune, a log file and a list of all of the mods, including the cam size if you want help.
    Free HP Tuners Beginners Tuning Guide

LS1 Tuning Guide
    Michigan Snowmobiler

1969 Firebird: 11.67@114 [email protected] 1/8 1.70 60 ft. EPS cam 234/246 .602.606 114+3, 6.0 LQ4, L92 heads milled 10.5:1, Ported L76 intake, ported 90mm Holley TB, 100mm MAF, FIC Custom injectors, Hooker LT, PYPES dual exhaust with an X pipe, 4L65e with all of the good parts inside, FTI 4000 RPM Stall, 12 bolt with 3.73 gears. HP Tuner tuned by me

Does the car in question still have a speed signal hooked up?

Tuner in Training
    Ttt. What ever came of this?