Thread: can some one look at my tune and help me out please Need help driving cycle not ready

Advanced Tuner

can some one look at my tune and help me out please Need help driving cycle not ready

My tune file is attached. Car has Cam and intake with LG catless long tubes and no rear 02's. I need to get it down to 1 not ready. Right now it has 3. Thanks in advance for any help. The car is a 2001 c5 z06
    Last edited by bigfatls6; 07-24-2010 at 12:18 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatls6 View Post
    My tune file is attached. Car has Cam and intake with LG catless long tubes and no rear 02's. I need to get it down to 1 not ready. Right now it has 3. Thanks in advance for any help. The car is a 2001 c5 z06
    Removed the rear o2's and the evap codes for inspection only. This should get you down to one not ready.
    Mad some small idle changes also. Should start and idle better.

Advanced Tuner
    Thanks I appreciate it. So if the evap codes are removed it will show to be ready for inspection?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatls6 View Post
    Thanks I appreciate it. So if the evap codes are removed it will show to be ready for inspection?
    They will be instantly ready. Its not a good idea to run with those codes turned off. Once you have the car inspected turn the EVAP codes back on incase you have a problem down the road.

Advanced Tuner
    For now the only thing I changed was turning off the codes for the rear 02 sensors. I will try adding the other changes later in the week. Just with turning off the codes to the rear 02 sensors the only thing not read is the evap.