Thread: Marine Injector Specs?

Senior Tuner

Marine Injector Specs?

Has anyone ever seen Delphi 25348180 injectors? They're off a marine 8.1 liter application, and I think are 42's or 44's, but I'm trying to find some calibration data on them (offsets and min pulsewidth).

I HAVE found cal data for a different part number marine 8.1 injector with a similar part number...

Advanced Tuner
    I have seen alot of them as truck tunes are what I deal with the majority of the time. About the only info I have ever found on them is that they flow something like 43.82 at 4 bar but that's about all I could ever come up with and the reason why I have stayed away from them and have tried to convince other truck guys that I am doing tunes for to go with an injector that has ALL of the data availible.

You don't have any sort of offsets, etc... for that part number you have listed there by any chance do you???
    2017 Silverado LTZ

Senior Tuner
    I just found out they're the injectors in the Radix blower kits for some smaller engine trucks...I'm still trying to track down some data...but on the plus side, dialing them in roughly, I was able to get the engine to start and idle. IFR table is EASY with a vacuum referenced regulator, it's just the offsets and min pulsewidth and adder stuff...which, even without data from a GM tune or from Delphi...I think I can figure out (I used to have to back in the LT1 days, and everything I did for them way back when has matched up to data that is readily available now)...it's not as easy as copy and paste tuning, but whats the fun in that?

I'm having the same problem. Only difference is I'm looking for specs on Bosch 24lb/hr@3bar EV6 Pn-0280156081 that are in the Vortec V8 and V6 marine intakes. As far as properly (from what I've read here) setting up my tune with these injectors. I've got as far as entering in the flow rate....I really want to tune this thing the right way.

MikeOD, could you explain to me how you've done it in the past with out this info?
    1998 2dr Jimmy: 1998 GMC Jimmy, 4.3L V-6, 4L60E, Wynjammer S/C @6psi, Accel 300+ ign box, Taylor 8mm wires,EGR delete, CFM-Tech tb blade, Trans-Go shift kit w/vette servo, cat delete, Hooker Maxflow muffler, Zexel Torsen w/3.42s, Marine intake, 42lb/hr injectors, 255 Walbro, HPT standard, AEM UEGO W/B A/F meter.

SOON 2 COME:Water/Meth, JBA headers & more exhaust upgrades, cal-tracs, LS1 e-fans and some stickier rear tires.

I love these injectors. ( I am jokeing)

I too now tell the truck guys that there are better injectors out their, plug and play sounds so nice
    2003 Chevrolet Silverado SS
    L92 Heads/ L92 Truck Intake
    OBX LT Headers
    Custom Ridings 3200 Stall Converter/Built Trans
    6 Piston ZO6 Brakes/ 2 pc 15" Front rotors