Thread: Need a little guidance from the experts

Need a little guidance from the experts

OK so I got my gm ld9 sc reflash in my turbd ld9, Removed piggy box, Now where do I start from there? First of all I havnt a clue what my inj constant should be cosidering I bought the car with them. Alls I know is 270cc rc inj.

Next do I start with the loe rpm double fire? Log it then multiply by %? Heres the tune and a test log and a config. Right now I'm tryin to get the idle right and have a smooth transition into closed loop(wants to stumble for a few secs). Anyhows I'm new to this and the motor has had extensive inner work done, And I dont plan on pushing more the 12 psi with these inj. I just need a shove in the right direction. Thanks to anyone that helps.

OR if someone had an awesome config file for the ld9sc Id appreciate that also. The rpm single and double fire have got me confised on my current config. almost seems like I'd have it easier IF I had a maf.
    Last edited by wheelerman420; 06-19-2010 at 09:47 PM.

Anybody? Got experience with these earlier 4cyl?

Should I be taking my low rpm dbl and single fire maps and multiplying by percentage in my corresponding maps in editor? I'm not exactly sure whats all going on here. I do know I'm running extrememly rich with anything over 100 kpa. Anybody here orked on one of these before?

Hell what are the single and double fire in relationship to the ve table?
    Last edited by wheelerman420; 06-20-2010 at 09:48 AM.

The LD9 Reflash is setup for 310cc injectors.... To get the correct injector constant, the formula is as follows: Old injector size/new injector size* Injector Constant ... Also, try this config file... And most importantly, start searching and reading!
    Last edited by imphat0260; 06-20-2010 at 10:47 AM.

P&P Tuning

Advanced Tuner
    imphat is the man

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
    imphat is the man

Yes he is..Thanks phat.

Ive been reading and searching...just got a lil confused here for a min. The 310cc was throwing me off. Im def goin to get bigger ones. And I had your
    j-body cfg but i didnt realize it, was somewhere else.