Thread: Lnf choppy during NLS

Potential Tuner

Lnf choppy during NLS

hey guys ive been working on some tunes for the lnf and i have found that with both tunes during a NLS it sputters and bogs and is choppy. is anyone else getting this. last time i got it with my orig. tune on the way back from mir (imports vs domestics) i burnt an exhaust valve , think it was leaning out on top end pulls like 65-150ish. too much heat for to long. With that tune i went 13.1 but i had to reg shift 1-2 and take it easy on other ones. did 314hp and 355wtq on mustang dyno. Any help would be awsome. thanks guys. EDIT: even once in a while it does it with stock tune. thanks again

Had the same problem on mine, switching to NGK 3787's and zeroing out my Injector Disable table alleviated the issue completely.

Shift sooner. The tach is delayed.

Advanced Tuner
    agreed, tach is slow, shift sooner.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks guys I'm goin to try ngks and zero out that table as far as shifting to late I've been shifting around 58 ill play with that too I tried it today and it work perfect only happens at the track thanks again.

Advanced Tuner
    I couldn't nls at track 1-2 very easily either, 2-3 and 3-4 is fine.

Tuner
    not from a tune perspective but make sure your completely warmed up. If my car isn't at least 190 it will sputter every time. Also I shift at 6000 on the tack and in the logs it's about 6300.
    09 Cobalt SS/TC