Thread: Would like some help

Tuner in Training

Would like some help

My car doesnt idle worth the shit...... its really getting annoying, if i go in and shut generator L term off in the scanner, it idles perfect, Im not sure what is going on with it, also anyone want to look over my tune and a few logs for me? I got my car tuned at new era performance last year, and with a shopping list of mods dynoed 220hp at the wheels...... much to my dismay, i ended up having 2 pistons that the rings were broken on, so there was little compression... Have their same tune in it now, runs good most of the time, however i think it needs to be tweeked. I could do it myself, but i do not fully understand this program yet, and dont want to screw anything up.....

post tune and logs

384whp/303wtq
    Built 2.0LSJ: TVS w/2.6, 1000cc, Stage 2 cams, custom fuel system, E85, Dual Pass, 3"intake, 3" Catless exhaust, CIA midlength Header

Tuner in Training

help

heres one log, comp is acting up, have to restart it and i will add a few more and the tune

what mods are on this car...year, make, model also

384whp/303wtq
    Built 2.0LSJ: TVS w/2.6, 1000cc, Stage 2 cams, custom fuel system, E85, Dual Pass, 3"intake, 3" Catless exhaust, CIA midlength Header

your car is not timed properly

your idle spark timing should never be neg unless the cam/crank are not timed properly

384whp/303wtq

Advanced Tuner
    Did you just get new pistons and rings? Any other mods you added?

Tuner in Training
    new pistons, rings, port and polished head, oversized valves, new valvesprings, pretty much the works