Thread: Thanks HPtuners!!!!!!!

Tuner in Training

Thanks HPtuners!!!!!!!

This is my first post here. I just got my tuner and suite today and was up and running in like 5 minutes. I have Windows 7 Ultimate and I simply installed the suite software and the drivers off of the cd and then the beta version of the suit software (since I have a 2010 Camaro) and was good to go.

So far, I've only used the scan tool and cleared a couple lean codes. I'll be getting myself acquainted more with everything over the next few days. I have lots and lots of reading to do. I just wanted to introduce myself to everybody before I start asking noob questions.

Jon

welcome bro feels good dont it lol i myself will be getting the program but before i must finished all the stickys and threads on how to get started

Tuner
    Congrats man... Yea read up on them stickys and How to's. Theres plenty of good info in there.

Tuner in Training
    Still reading and researching but, I'm at least doing some small tinkering now. I just need to double check my facts before I do anything and make sure I don't screw up my car.