Thread: how to turn up a LMM

Tuner in Training

how to turn up a LMM

This truck has a fully built allison by FLP who will warranty if for any destruction. This truck has a PPE 220 hp installed, no DPF full gauge cluster.

My question is based on this tune what tables do I get into to turn this thing up some more?

It runs pretty good sometimes it acts like the DPF cycles on but I have it fully tuned out.

Thanks for any help!!

Tuner in Training
    Anyone? I am adding more fuel in the PW tables based on torque, I have scaled the timing on pilots 1 and 2 up about 3* and commanded the vane position min to be 40% to eliminate some of the idle hiss. I have also eliminated almost all torque management both at the engine and the transmission.

Any other tables to tune more? The heads are not yet studded.

I have learned most of what I know from the EFI live forum but was wondering if there is anyone doing the same on this forum.

Thanks

I have posted some about Diesels in this forum and it seems the masses revolve around gas burners. I also have noticed that there is a scaler missing for the p0101 test min/max rpm which I had to get corrected with a competitors software. Unfortunately it doesn't seem that HPT is interested in the diesel stuff since I have not gotten a response directly from them in a thread I started in this section.

Jah have you tried e-mailing them to add the p0101 test min/max rpm. It seems they are more likely to add it then when requesting it that way. It might make it easier for them to find the table if you have two hpt files with the same tunes except for the the p0101 test min/max rpm being changed and let them know the change.

02 VW Golf

98 Bonneville SSE
    03 Grandprix GT
    EcoModder