Thread: MAF histogram wont paste into MAF Airflow table

Tuner in Training FourG63 97GST's Avatar

MAF histogram wont paste into MAF Airflow table

I'm Tuning my MAF, I copy the Histogram just like I did for the VE table, but it MAF histogram wont paste when I try to add it to the MAF Airflow table.
    I even tried another laptop to to verify, I know it copying because I can paste it into notepad etc.

attached tune, log, and config.
    where im I going wrong
    Attached Files Attached Files

- 02 Z06, LS2, Twin Turbo

You need to log Mass Air Hz in order for the Mass Air AFR Error histogram to work.

Russ Kemp

Are you highlighting the whole MAF table when you are pasting? If so, try simply right clicking in the first cell before pasting.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ K View Post
    You need to log Mass Air Hz in order for the Mass Air AFR Error histogram to work.

Russ Kemp
    I agree. Aren't you getting "unsupported parameter" when looking at your MAF histo? You can't plot anything against the MAF table unless you're logging MAF Frequency.
    Bill Winters

Former owner/builder/tuner of the FarmVette
    Out of the LSx tuning game

ok, I'm logging Maf hz now, i'm getting a reading, it even copies, just nothing happens when I try to paste it into the MAF airflow table. whats going on, is this format no "pastable" i'm following the same guideline I used to tune the VE

You need to go over to number 8, import histogram, find the MAF - AFR error histogram and open it.

You do not have a histogram for the MAF
    Free HP Tuners Beginners Tuning Guide

LS1 Tuning Guide
    Michigan Snowmobiler

1969 Firebird: 11.67@114 [email protected] 1/8 1.70 60 ft. EPS cam 234/246 .602.606 114+3, 6.0 LQ4, L92 heads milled 10.5:1, Ported L76 intake, ported 90mm Holley TB, 100mm MAF, FIC Custom injectors, Hooker LT, PYPES dual exhaust with an X pipe, 4L65e with all of the good parts inside, FTI 4000 RPM Stall, 12 bolt with 3.73 gears. HP Tuner tuned by me

hey thanks alot, nothing needs to be configured right? looks like the table matches perfectly.