Thread: scaling 65lbs Fast injectors

Advanced Tuner

scaling 65lbs Fast injectors

Are there any injector flow rate data available for the Fast 65lbs injectors? Trying to get this done on an 08 Z06 and wondering what my options are.

Senior Tuner
    Not in GM units for all the injector parameters that would be needed to properly calibrate/dial-in those particular injectors. Basically, you just have to bake it into the MAF table, which unfortunately sux. Why didn't you go with the shorty Siemens Deka injectors instead? Greg has all the proper flow data for those in his training DVD, plus they are the same length as factory (just need to get the proper connectors for the harness).
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)

ayousef, I've had a couple C6s with Fast injectors and it seems they are upgraded stock injectors... the flow rate is all that's needed to be changed... no problems in idle/part throttle/mileage what so ever

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Telephone: +965-55446651
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram

Tuner
    Any updates? Does anybody have proper GM flow rate vs pressure, Offset and Short Pulse Adder data for FAST 65 lb injectors.

I'm specifically looking for LS7t type, part number 30657-1, but i'll take whatever information I can get at this point.

The answer is no.

DSX Tuning - Authorized HP Tuners Dealer
    http://www.dsxtuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/dsx.tuning
    Just say no to bull s***.
    IF YOU WANT HELP, POST A FILE!

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by realspeeddan View Post
    Any updates? Does anybody have proper GM flow rate vs pressure, Offset and Short Pulse Adder data for FAST 65 lb injectors.

I'm specifically looking for LS7t type, part number 30657-1, but i'll take whatever information I can get at this point.
    Thread dig.

What about now, anything available? Or would I be better off looking at new injectors

i dont think any body got any data on these ...As RWTD said shorty Siemens Deka injectors
    as greg got the data for them .. or if u want to stay oem LS9 injectors can do the job ..
    specialize in: V8 Conversion & Tuning (UAE- DUBAI)
    supercharge installation
    Salah clutches for Nissan, Toyota and GM car

I used Greg's numbers on my siemens, honestly I ended up making my own up until I got the car runing the way I wanted and the graph looked nothing like it.

Best thing you can do is look at the stock graph for your injectors. See where its linear, so if after 1.5ms its linear then you know that you can leave everything after 1.5 a straight line and just work with everything below 1.5

Also see at what voltage its linear, in Greg's file I had different values for 13.5v to 14.5 v however the paperwork that came with siemens shows they are linear after 13.5v if I recall (dont quote) so I made the values same from 13.5 to 14.5v and car runs amazing even when voltage fluctuates because the injectors dont mind the voltage different according to the paperwork that came with them so why change it in the tune?

Anywho my siemens 65s using this metho run amazing after that, no weird blips in AFR, low and high pulsewidth all good.

Tuner in Training
    all right since I have these injectors and ive been doing a lot of research.... I believe that FAST gets their injectors from deatschwerks. I mean not only are they damn near identical, I got to looking really close with photoshop and the numbers match up it looks as if FAST just print there logo on it. Suit yourself to the data I gained 13ftlbs off it buy only switching the injector data, just figure I would share

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandoneaves View Post
    all right since I have these injectors and ive been doing a lot of research.... I believe that FAST gets their injectors from deatschwerks. I mean not only are they damn near identical, I got to looking really close with photoshop and the numbers match up it looks as if FAST just print there logo on it. Suit yourself to the data I gained 13ftlbs off it buy only switching the injector data, just figure I would share

Good info, is this still the case? I was either getting FAST or FIC