Thread: File needed. 2002 truck/utility with 4L80E and ETC

File needed. 2002 truck/utility with 4L80E and ETC

Looking for a file for a 2002 2wd Sububran/Silverado/Sierra/Yukon with traction control and 4L80E. Anyone??? I used to have one on file, but my hard drive failure took it with it. (that and my lack of backing up files).

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    If you can find one that you need with a 4l60 we can probably swap that file to a 4l80e segment so you have what you need. Just a heads up if you find everything but the 4l80
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    I have one from a 2002 Yukon XL 5.3 with traction control, flex fuel and 4L60e. If it will help you out I'll post it up.

That would be perfect if it were a 4L80E vehicle. Here is the file I ended up getting. I worked for a few hours to come up with this file, that's for sure. This is going into a 2002 Denali with a 408/T76/4L80E. Interesting that the file is a non-emissions file though.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is a segment swap even possible on an 02' Denali???

I have the truck running pretty well and have all forward gears, but with very delayed shifts due to the speedo reading about half of actual. I'll post logs and tunes tonight, but looking for ideas.

Fixed it.