Thread: 05 Tahoe transmission shifts weak

Tuner in Training

05 Tahoe shift pressure 1&2

need help when going from 1 to 2 how can i fix that have move shift points but just looses power from 1 to 2 like rpm kicks down and then kicks back up on and from there on its all great can u plz help anyone its a 05 tahoe running 93 big differences
    Last edited by Hped; 03-22-2010 at 09:17 PM.

Tuner in Training
    anyone plz

Tuner
    upload the file so i can help you out

Tuner in Training
    here my latest tune

Tuner in Training
    another thing i cant make it burn tire it stay at 2100 rpms at wot but no burn out

Tuner
    sorry bro cant open file ??? but tell me what its doing and ill give u some tips

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hped View Post
    need help when going from 1 to 2 how can i fix that have move shift points but just looses power from 1 to 2 like rpm kicks down and then kicks back up on and from there on its all great can u plz help anyone its a 05 tahoe running 93 big differences
    did u already moved fuelcutoff

Tuner in Training
    like on first gear when it shifts to second the rpms gone down and then goes back up but takes a while and i cant even do a burn out it stays at 2100 rpms with my foot all the way down

Tuner in Training
    on (P/N CUTOFF 6000)(P/N Resume 5950)

Tuner
    already pm you

Tuner in Training
    my scan and tune

Tuner in Training
    can anybody help me

Tuner in Training
    finish tuning my truck can someone check out my tune for 93 can anyone look a transmission part needed some help shifts soft and starts off slow on 1st gear and cant even do a burn out stalls a 2000 rpms

Tuner in Training

stall problem

truck wont burn up wit my foot all the way down wit brake applied any help plz

what about torque managament?

Tuner in Training
    Go to your.......Torque Management Table-General-ETC Limits-ETC TPS Max, on this table you have set everything to 0 why is that? you want this table at 100 not 0s, also the table below that one its called ETC injector Disable, you have that one at 0s also , that means that the computer its going to completely disable all cylinders any time it applies torque management witch is when you are trying to power brake it, change that one back to stock or if you want to disable it just set it to 255, also in Torque Tanagement-Abuse- Drivetrain Abuse- change the rpm to 7000 and the mph to 5 mph, that will disable the drivetrain abuse table, try that and see how it works for you, in the future before you change any table to 0s hit the F1 key and see what the table does and what numbers you should put in there, 0 does not always mean disabled and you can create a lot of problems by doing that, be careful