Thread: E40 LS2 Pinouts

E40 LS2 Pinouts

I am trying to connect a J&S Safeguard system my ride. However I am having troubles locating the correct wire and pin out on the ECU connector for Ignition coil 1.

I have wiring diagrams from GM and details from a service manual, I have been able to locate Ignition coil control wires from 2 to 8 and the 2 knock sensor control wires. However I am missing something as I can not locate and details that will show me which pin and or wire is for Ignition Coil control 1.

Any help would be great....Greg B. maybe
    2006 HSV Dealer Team - Club Sport - Daily Driver
    Custom suspension, Custom dual stainless 3" exhaust, 1 7/8 custom ceramic headers, LS3 416ci, 2.3 Lt SC 13psi, Triple Carbon Extreme clutch, Dual Walbro externals, 80lb inj

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by stomper View Post
    I am trying to connect a J&S Safeguard system my ride. However I am having troubles locating the correct wire and pin out on the ECU connector for Ignition coil 1.

I have wiring diagrams from GM and details from a service manual, I have been able to locate Ignition coil control wires from 2 to 8 and the 2 knock sensor control wires. However I am missing something as I can not locate and details that will show me which pin and or wire is for Ignition Coil control 1.

Any help would be great....Greg B. maybe
    An error or two in that doc. They left out coil one lol. C2/54 is the normal one.