Thread: Changing LM-2 Output defaults

Changing LM-2 Output defaults

Does anyone know how to change the default output on a LM-2 to AFR? Everytime I connect the unit, I have to reprogram it to output AFR to HPT.

Do the settings reset or does the fuel type change to custom?
    If so you may have a ground offset or a low voltage.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJoeJoe View Post
    Does anyone know how to change the default output on a LM-2 to AFR? Everytime I connect the unit, I have to reprogram it to output AFR to HPT.
    Ground the negative signal, it will eliminate the floating voltage.
    ... it's an Innovate quirk.
    Tyler

The settings for what to output reset everytime I power on the unit. I need to go into the LM Programmer and set it to output AFR and reprogram. Once i do this the LM and HPT look identical. Everytime I open the LM Programmer it is set to output Lambda.

I dont think it is a ground issue, as even playing with it just plugged into the laptop it does the same thing.

The settings for what to output reset everytime I power on the unit. I need to go into the LM Programmer and set it to output AFR and reprogram. Once i do this the LM and HPT look identical. Everytime I open the LM Programmer it is set to output Lambda.

I dont think it is a ground issue, as even playing with it just plugged into the laptop it does the same thing.
    Ah....
    Yeah, you'll have to use the LM Programmer to change the output AFR, or you can make a custom PID to change values on the input side.
    If the LM keeps resetting, you are probably better off going with the second option.
    Last edited by omega_5; 03-16-2010 at 03:20 PM.
    Tyler

cool, thanks

It's always like that.
    The Lambda output converts to AFR based on the fuel setting,
    you don''t need to select the use AFR bubble each time.