Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Great 2007 TBSS Tune inside

Nice, I haven't logged into this forum for sometime and found this updated tune. Version 3?

I'll try it out and report back.

Thanks BBA.

hey I tried lookin at our tune but it says it out of array, am I doing something wrong

It's a beta file. Won't work with 2.22. You can email support and request the beta version.

wut do I ask them, do i ask for a beta version of 2.22

thanks

Tell them you are interested in the latest beta, include your serial#. They will take it from there.

wut LOL kids. What ever happened to to "what" ?
    2007 TBSS AWD 1SS - miles of Pro Classic Hose!
    ~War Machine~
    LEP 370 (10.74:1cr), ARP where possible
    Edelbrock Pro-Flow XT intake with jeTTT Stage 4" CAI
    Fast Motorsports jeTTT cam
    1 7/8" Kooks w/ cats, Magnaflow catback
    FLT Max Performance Level VII, Yank PTB3200, Cat power Flex Plate, LC32 Driveshaft safety loop

Quote Originally Posted by jetttstream View Post
    wut LOL kids. What ever happened to to "what" ?
    Agreed! Grammar went out the window. U kn0w wut I sayin?
    Gray Ghost- The abomination. 2007 Chevrolet Silverado CCSB. 98mm turbo, nitrous, 428LSX, Rossler 80E with a brake. Finally finished. 23 psi, no numbers, Slow as hell.

PBM G8- Aluminum 364, twin Precision 67/66 turbos, 6L90 trans swap, CTS-V/Vaporworx fuel system, slowly making progress.

Dads 2011 CTS-V- Stock bottom end, stock heads, LS9 cam, pullies, ported blower, ported TB, D3 goodies, and lots of nitrous.
    618/618 motor
    906/862 spray

Caterpillar 50 Forklift- Duramax swap

Tuner
    I'm going to try the BBA tune. Hope my truck doesn't explode...
    2004 PBM M6 GTO
    Torquer v.2, Lingenfelter 243s, FAST 90, PTM 92, SVO greentops, SS OTRCAI, SLP LTs, Powerbond UDP

Quote Originally Posted by nmcqueen469 View Post
    I'm going to try the BBA tune. Hope my truck doesn't explode...
    Mine hasn't.

The only issue the truck has with the tune is weather, geographically speaking BBA is in a much warmer place than I am. As such the tune has a tendency to search at idle on cold start up (anything below 15*C) for a few moments during cold start; the idle swings pretty good when it is -30*C out.

Once it is past that phase it runs just fine.

I have yet to take the time to tune it out.
    '15 Colorado Z71 | '07 TrailBlazer SS | '87 Monte Carlo SS | '80 Lemans Wagon

It ran fine in mine for as long as I used it. But, It had a little to much timing for my truck, easy fix though.
    2007 Chevy Trailblazer SS AWD with boltons GP tuned
    2012 Chevy Cruze A6 LTZ RS Vermount Stade 0 tuned

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by motorheadmike View Post
    Mine hasn't.

The only issue the truck has with the tune is weather, geographically speaking BBA is in a much warmer place than I am. As such the tune has a tendency to search at idle on cold start up (anything below 15*C) for a few moments during cold start; the idle swings pretty good when it is -30*C out.

Once it is past that phase it runs just fine.

I have yet to take the time to tune it out.
    Good to know.

My remark was a little on the sarcastic side. I was just laughing at all the people giving him shit about the tune. I'm sure my truck won't blow up.
    Last edited by nmcqueen469; 08-19-2011 at 03:05 PM.
    2004 PBM M6 GTO
    Torquer v.2, Lingenfelter 243s, FAST 90, PTM 92, SVO greentops, SS OTRCAI, SLP LTs, Powerbond UDP

Quote Originally Posted by nmcqueen469 View Post
    Good to know.

My remark was a little on the sarcastic side. I was just laughing at all the people giving him shit about the tune. I'm sure my truck won't blow up.
    Seriously...don't knock it until you try it. I've been using it since I found it on this forum since last September. Running great for a daily driver.

So how is it?

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by hard_one View Post
    Seriously...don't knock it until you try it. I've been using it since I found it on this forum since last September. Running great for a daily driver.

So how is it?

Buying credits later this weekend, then it's on!
    2004 PBM M6 GTO

Potential Tuner
    Just loaded this tune into my wife's bone stock tbss with magnaflow muffler welded in. Works pretty good IMO.