Thread: OS swap C6

OS swap C6

I'm wondering if it would be possible to swap over to a 2009 Z51 or ZR1 OS in the 2008 Z06 that I've worked on. It would be nice to be able to enter in an injector size to 127lbs. Right now it runs great as is, but the OCD in me doesn't like not being able to enter in the correct number. As it is the Fast 85lb hr injectors I have in it didn't have any offset or other info which forced me to work up my own info. I'm considering having the injectors sent off to Yaw Performance to get this info.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by zippy performance View Post
    I'm wondering if it would be possible to swap over to a 2009 Z51 or ZR1 OS in the 2008 Z06 that I've worked on. It would be nice to be able to enter in an injector size to 127lbs. Right now it runs great as is, but the OCD in me doesn't like not being able to enter in the correct number. As it is the Fast 85lb hr injectors I have in it didn't have any offset or other info which forced me to work up my own info. I'm considering having the injectors sent off to Yaw Performance to get this info.
    Well the ZR1 OS wont go in regardless of how hard you push as its for an E67 ECM.

If you try to put the true 2009 OS in an 08 ECM, likely the 08 ECM will brick out. You would really need an 09 ECM to try this.

And there is a possibility the 08 brake controller (ABS etc) is not compatible with the 09 OS. All these little boxes gotta be on good terms with each other ... .

But great idea to get some real injector flow going .