Thread: Map sensor readings???

Map sensor readings???

Hey to all,

Whats everyones maps look like at idle? and on decel? and WOT?

I live here in denver, at mile high altitude, and at koeo, i have 84 kpa, (atmosphere), and at idle i have 30 kpa. On decel the map drops down to 14kpa. Tuning with the ve tables is really kinda outta the question now because all my adjustments happen in the 14-45 kpa range. And nothing over.

I have a LS2 out of a 05 gto completely stock except for headers, full 2 1/2" mandrel bent exhaust with x pipe, and exits before the rear tires on both sides. Also have a street and performance air filter which has a built in MAF and pcv conn.
    I attached 2 logs, 1st had the stock gto tune in it, the second had a little tune to it. I used the method from the hp tuners help section for the tune.

Again, just wanted to see what others with the LS2 had going on as far as map sensor readings.

Thanks for any and all responses!!!!

Senior Tuner
    In Florida here and a TBSS (LS2):

KOEO: 100 to 105 kPa
    75MPH cruise avg around 55 kPa
    Idle closed throttle: 25-30 kPa
    WOT ~100 kPa
    Light throttle accel ~80 kPa

Tuner in Training
    Well I am showing 360 kpa on my map at wot. it usually runs in the 100 What is up is it because of the supercharger making 9 lbs of boost? What do I need to do to fix that
    03 Z06 Magnacharger, Borla stingers with XP Stainless Headers,KB Boostpump, 42 lbs injectors, 160 stat. CAI3.TPS Motorsports 427 Shifter. AFX Powerdex wide band. TIC clutch master.Monster stage3 with 18 lbs flyweel. AFX wideband. 10LBS boost. ALKYCONTROL methanol injection. DTE Trans Brace, Built MN6, NGK Iridium 7IX , 2 Bar MAP.
    [email protected]
    www.haysauto.com

You need to subtract 105 Kpa from the absolute pressure reading.

BJK
    APS TT 630 rwhp/654 rwtq @ 9 psi
    '07 C6, TR6060 conversion w/Z06 ratios. DTE Stage 4 Quaife Diff w/brace (3.73). Z06 Brakes, mild turbo cam & dual springs (222/222, LSA 115, .581/.581), LS9R clutch, LG GT2 Coilovers, Autometer Cobalt Fuel gauage, Progressive Alky Controller, and e-Boost2 Controller. PFADT poly bushing for control arms and Sports sway bars. MGW shifter. 3" B&B Fusion. RSI Stage 1.5 fuel system. RX dual valve catch can.