Thread: need help tunning ve tables

Tuner in Training

need help tunning ve tables

i been trying to tune my ve tables, enabling the histograms but i does not seem to be any supported for the 2.2 l61 ecotec cavalier , is there any other way to figure out the ve tables? cause i just can't enable the histogram for ve flow.

or there is another histogram i can use to tune my ve tables?

thanks.
    Last edited by hhenri60; 12-27-2009 at 12:38 PM.

Are you using one of the .cfg files from the sticky at the top of this section, or one that you made up?
    Hawk

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkZ28 View Post
    Are you using one of the .cfg files from the sticky at the top of this section, or one that you made up?
    i triyed the one from sticky but it just says at the histogram that the parameters loaded are not supported "(This Histogram is not supported with the current loaded parameters.)" not even the injector duty cycle % is shown you can try it i attached one of my logs. thanks

Is it saying that when you are connected to the car?
    Hawk

Tuner in Training
    yes it says the same thing.

What version of HPT are you running? 2.22? Have you tried changing the parameters that you are logging in the scanner to more 'generic' parameters while linked to the car?

I remember having some similar issues when I first started playing with the scanner, but a lot of it was because the paramaters weren't used by my PCM- just because it's in the scanner doesn't mean you can log it on your car.

Hopefully somebody with a similar experience or better understanding will chime in.......
    Hawk

Tuner in Training
    yeah i tried alot of different parameters to see i any of them work but nothing

Quote Originally Posted by hhenri60 View Post
    yeah i tried alot of different parameters to see i any of them work but nothing
    I am guessing you don't have a proper config file set up. PM me your email and I will send you one that you can work off of.

P&P Tuning

Advanced Tuner
    Hey, I notice you are in Mesa. I'm in Scottsdale. What year Cavi are you trying to tune? I'm working on a 2003 Turbo Cav, and two 2004 Turbo Cavs right now.

What's your setup?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by PSYKOSTEVO View Post
    Hey, I notice you are in Mesa. I'm in Scottsdale. What year Cavi are you trying to tune? I'm working on a 2003 Turbo Cav, and two 2004 Turbo Cavs right now.

What's your setup?
    mine its a 2004 cavalier with a t3/t4 60trim, intercooled, wideband, runnin 5psi for now till i can tune my ve tables.