Thread: Mods installed

Mods installed

Don't know if this counts, but after installing the dejon intake and intercooler tuning, then the Hahn catted DP and a mandrel bent 3" cat back and a borla muffler. I have my LTFT's down to 3.5 and still working on them, I used the tune from BYT and i spike 24psi when i first tip into it and then it drops and holds 21psi. Traction is a problem in 1st and 2nd, third pulls hard as hell. no dyno yet to put a number to may mods, or any track times. i can easily pull away from my friends 02 Z28 and he runs 13.4 bone stock. Here is a sound clip of my exhaust.
    http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r...rlacatback.flv

let me know if you like it. I'm thinking i'm going to put a resinator in it to calm it down.
    06 Cobalt LT pacesetter cat back, eibach lowering, AEM CAI, Zex 75 shot. 190whp

09 CObalt SS, Dejon spring mod, Hahn catted Down pipe, 3" cat back with a borla muffler. Still slow...

I listened to it on the other forum. I like it, if I go with a different exhaust I'll keep it in mind.

Does it grate on you at 2k rpm? That's where the stock catback bugs me with the catless DP.
    '12 Camaro T3 2SS/RS LS3 M6, SLP TVS 2300, Flex Fuel

it sounds just likie the vid when it drops down to idle about half way. it's a steady hummm it's when you tip into the throttle it gets loud.
    06 Cobalt LT pacesetter cat back, eibach lowering, AEM CAI, Zex 75 shot. 190whp

09 CObalt SS, Dejon spring mod, Hahn catted Down pipe, 3" cat back with a borla muffler. Still slow...