Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: EQ <> VE Version 3.5

Quote Originally Posted by ktoonsez View Post
    Does it happen immediately when you click "Generate"? If so it sounds like you didnt install the C++ runtime. It works for me in 2.24, 2.25 and 3.0.
    yes it happens immediately. can you explain what the C ++ runtime is?

Tuning Addict
    It should have been one of the lower downloads - I think....
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew1988 View Post
    yes it happens immediately. can you explain what the C ++ runtime is?
    Its right in the #1 post of things to install, you need the .NET framework 4.6 and the C++ runtime. All of that needs to be installed for the program to work.

ill try that and give it another go. thanks guys

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by ktoonsez View Post
    Its right in the #1 post of things to install, you need the .NET framework 4.6 and the C++ runtime. All of that needs to be installed for the program to work.
    Sorry for the ignorance here...
    I have the .NET already, but the C++ link provided is not found?? I am not very computer savy so could someone point me in the correct direction with a new link

Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Tuner in Training
    I am having a problem with the software tool to regenerate the equations on my 2014 LS3. I use the software to pull the equations form hptuners and create the LS2 VE table no problem. I then send the LS2 VE table to the Lo Altitude VE table with no issue. I am able to tweek the tablw just how i want it and then use the software tool to pull that adjusted table back in the software. I then recreate the equations and send it back to HPTuners. all seems well. However for kicks i zero out all the info in the software tool and repull in the new updated equations from hpt, i then create the ve table from those and that version of the VE table is all out of wack, huge spikes all over the place and nothing even close to what it should have been. Anyone else have this issue?

Tuner in Training
    Can someone help me out real quick, My "VE Reversion Lo Altd" table references RPM an Throttle position not RPM and MAP. Tried using V4 but I can't get past loading the second VE table. Running a 2008 E38 with an LS7.
    Searched through this whole thread found nothing. All the other E38 base tunes I have show the same thing for the "VE Reversion Lo Altd" table RPM/TPS.
    I'm totally lost now
    Last edited by MinimumJargon; 10-06-2016 at 03:22 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by MinimumJargon View Post
    Can someone help me out real quick, My "VE Reversion Lo Altd" table references RPM an Throttle position not RPM and MAP. Tried using V4 but I can't get past loading the second VE table. Running a 2008 E38 with an LS7.
    Searched through this whole thread found nothing. All the other E38 base tunes I have show the same thing for the "VE Reversion Lo Altd" table RPM/TPS.
    I'm totally lost now
    I'm also having this exact issue

Tuner in Training
    download link not work

Tuner
    2007 Z06 (E38 ECM), stock LS7 short block, .030" milled/ported heads, PLX SM-AFR, MPVI Pro

Potential Tuner
    Im sorry if this has been covered, but I have not read the entire thread. Everytime I try to apply the data from the graph in the scanner, I am told that the histogram cannot be found. Any input?

Quote Originally Posted by FRICKIN-FRISBY View Post
    Im sorry if this has been covered, but I have not read the entire thread. Everytime I try to apply the data from the graph in the scanner, I am told that the histogram cannot be found. Any input?
    Quick question, what version Editor are you using? Since 3.0, HP Tuners has provided a built in VE Coefficient Calculator....you can get to it through the Edit Tab in the editor....

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Potential Tuner
    it was a good read from page one 1 here i do see my question already being asked without prevail, here is some data regarding "couldn't find one equations window" the P12 GM ecu for colorado and hummers only have 5 ve maps and i have opened every other window and tried it, with no success moreover i can successfully get ve calculations on an oem 5.4 Triton also ls3 tune file. finally i am running ecm editor v4 and still no option to tinker with ve maps then previous versions of hence editor for this particular ecm. Untitled.png
    Last edited by pcex_pro4ever; 01-20-2019 at 06:20 AM.