Thread: Custom PID issue

Advanced Tuner

Custom PID issue

I have created a Custom PID for AEM Wideband through the AC pressure switch...
    ALL is good except for the histogram 7 - Using my custom WideBand AFR Error % from my created PID (AFR Error)... for VE WB AFR error.

Every time I open the file it has a little red asterix, Im guessing something is wrong... it goes away when i RE-select my PID (AFR Error) I had created... until the next time I open...or re-open the CFG file...

What am I missing?
    - it could be the fact that Im still up at 2:30 in the morning...

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...
    I followed these steps:
    http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-s...hp-tuners.html
    Last edited by smithers; 11-13-2009 at 11:47 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    Looks like saving to a NEW config cleared the problem... glitch with HP i guess... same with changing the precision to greater than 4 decimal places on ETC AREA scalar, then looking at the LOG history, the values are RANDOM and incorrect in the log... glitch...

Tuner in Training
    The asterix is usually for when you have a custom filter in place. Check the pid setting for any filters setup. Like alot of people have [sens.121]<14.6 in there to filter pe. Therefore it would show a red asterix next to what ever number histogram you are using/made.
    98 TA
    06 1500hd cc 4x

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiterhino View Post
    The asterix is usually for when you have a custom filter in place. Check the pid setting for any filters setup. Like alot of people have [sens.121]<14.6 in there to filter pe. Therefore it would show a red asterix next to what ever number histogram you are using/made.
    Well, that makes a bunch more sense, I really thought something was wrong, and you search for asterix on the site, nada, nothing.