Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tune Repository Not So Good.........

Tune Repository Not So Good.........

Someone is dropping the ball adding tunes, or maintaining the repository.
    I have submitted a tune weeks ago and it will not show up. I have read several other complaints.

This is an advertised feature of the software and it's seeming to be very lacking.

I read a non HPT employee updates this feature voluntarily.

Someone please help us out?

I uploaded my new 2010 Camaro stock tune almost a week ago as well. Have not seen it show up.

Whats the deal?

I also added mine a few weeks ago for the LNF's and it wasn't uploaded at all. All there is, is a stock tune.

Advanced Tuner
    Me too. I added the stock 09 G8 GXP M6 tune.
    2009 Maverick Silver G8 GXP M6 (SOLD)

Advanced Tuner
    I added a couple of tunes back in feb or march and they are still not there!

Senior Tuner
    Send an email with this link into support@hptuners.com. It will get addressed.
    Janky Monkey Tuning

Call or PM for tuning solutions.

Cell 210-954-4985

Wrench turning provided by 2 Tightwads Racing.

Tune your own? Start here ----> Open Editor ---> Hit F1...READ!

READ SOME MORE (Thank username 69Lt1bird): http://ls1tuningguide.com/

Still lost? Consult a Pro!

www.thetuningschool.com
    www.calibratedsuccess.com
    www.tunedbyfrost.com

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I think Mike still does the uploading, I'll see if I can catch him online in a few, unfortunately I have no access to the repository

Just another note to add to the bunch, I have added some over the last 6 months that never showed up as well.
    Steve Williams

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Just another note to add to the bunch, I have added some over the last 6 months that never showed up as well.

same here.
    2010 camaro L99, Magnacharger TVS 2300, 415ci LS3,Kooks long tubes, yank ss3200, 3.73 rear

Tuner in Training
    So this whole time Im thinking that people just dont wanna share. I think that most of us understand its just a base tune to get a good comparable start. I will post mine once its perfected!
    02 EB Mod Red, Forged 402, Ported Fast 90 & Ported 90 TB, CNC Heads, Built MN6 trans, Built Diff, DTE, Pfadt Trans Brace, Pfadt Motor Mounts, STS TT (Garrett GT32 turbos) @ 11lbs, STS air bridge, Tial BOV, Tial ext wastegate, FMIC, HP Tuners, K&N, B&M shifter, boost gauge on A-pillar panel, 60lb injectors, Racetronix fuel pump and Boost-A-Pump

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    If it takes over 6 months to get posted I'll never get to see a 2010 Corvette file.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by 8850 View Post
    If it takes over 6 months to get posted I'll never get to see a 2010 Corvette file.
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showpo...39&postcount=3

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    That file says Camaro. I would like to see a Corvette file.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Im sorry, I misread.

I doubt anyones posted one, the only two 2010 Vette files I've gotten came from a larger tunershop whom I doubt wants their work on the internet

Advanced Tuner
    Im sorry, I misread.

I doubt anyones posted one, the only two 2010 Vette files I've gotten came from a larger tunershop whom I doubt wants their work on the internet
    No problem Bill. I was really wanting to see a stock file. Maybe someone will post one soon.

Advanced Tuner
    I think Mike still does the uploading, I'll see if I can catch him online in a few, unfortunately I have no access to the repository
    My opinion is that you need a backup for Mike to manage the repository. It seems to never get done unless people complain.
    1998 NBM Camaro Z28
    LS3 motor

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by JimMueller View Post
    My opinion is that you need a backup for Mike to manage the repository. It seems to never get done unless people complain.
    I think so too, I'm sure a lot of guys would be willing to help out, I mean how hard can it be? or maybe it is too hard to do and thats why it take so long for some of those files to show up?

Advanced Tuner
    another forum I am on (www.regalgs.org) has a thread where people can upload thier hpt bins and another thread for hpt scans in the tuning section.

both threads are like a library - no talking ! actually no posting/discussion other than the bin or scan then you just link people to the bin or scan you are talking about in your thread relating to the bin/scan

maybe something similar could be setup here so nobody "has" to maintain it ?
    PB's 1/4 mi 12.21 117.75 trap ,1/8 mi. 7.779 93.99trap , 1.949 short time (FWD W body)

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I talked to Mike who is going through them, he went through about 100 of them last night and will be doing more over the next few days.

Tuner in Training
    Please announce it once its done so we all know to look.
    02 EB Mod Red, Forged 402, Ported Fast 90 & Ported 90 TB, CNC Heads, Built MN6 trans, Built Diff, DTE, Pfadt Trans Brace, Pfadt Motor Mounts, STS TT (Garrett GT32 turbos) @ 11lbs, STS air bridge, Tial BOV, Tial ext wastegate, FMIC, HP Tuners, K&N, B&M shifter, boost gauge on A-pillar panel, 60lb injectors, Racetronix fuel pump and Boost-A-Pump