Thread: Russ K (or anyone else) looking for input.

Russ K (or anyone else) looking for input.

Russ, I was wondering if you (or anyone else) could look at the tune I posted. I have my stock tune, and a modified tune that I've posted. I have not modified any of the torque mgmt of any part of the tune, as I have not installed a Corvette Servo per the recommendations I have seen on here about Tq mgmt.

All of my other cars are manuals, so I'm not as up on autos as I probably should be. So, I've been a bit more conservative on the tune as far as the automatic side of things.

Here is the thread...
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25608

I was wondering if you could look at the Torque managment and see if there is anything you would change in the tune as it sits right now, along with what you would suggest (ie multiply tq mgmt by .5 once the servo is in place. Is there anything else you would suggest doing to an otherwise stock vehicle?

Thank you.

You can compare your tune to this 2008 V-Max. The customer has shorty headers, Magna Flow cat back & an Air Raid air box. You will need to change the gear ratio & tire size on this tune to match your truck in order to set the shift speed & TCC lock up points. This truck also had the Corvette servo installed.

The DoD was disabled as per the customer's request. If you want to set up your DoD, multiply the DoD vacuum enable table by .9, and multiply the DoD vacuum disable table by .8. If you want the DoD to work in Drive, then change the 1 to 0 for the D3 in the Disable PRNDL table.

Russ Kemp
    Last edited by Russ K; 09-16-2009 at 11:33 PM.

Thanks Russ, I appreciate your input.