Thread: Not fueling what i command at pe....

Not fueling what i command at pe....

Everything was working fine last week untill i ran out of spray, finally got some today and decided to make some motor passes to make sure the tune was still spot on and now its not even showing the pe fueling that im commanding...?

anybody? i cant find anything? as you can see i command like 12.6 in the lower rpm range then start to lean it out as rpm increases, but in the log it just stays at like 12.9 the whole time....

you could have some fuel pressure issues,check your pressure first.

Hmmm, but even if the fuel pressure was off shouldn't the computer still try to command what i entered in the tune?

Quote Originally Posted by stonemonk9 View Post
    Hmmm, but even if the fuel pressure was off shouldn't the computer still try to command what i entered in the tune?
    the computer commands what you tell it,but it doesn't know what is the acutal A/F.if your pressure is off, the car would lean out even if you command 11.if your pressure is fixed and fine all the way up then you need to rescale you MAF table to get the commanded A/F = the actual.

Advanced Tuner
    the log shows pe ok. afr is even a little richer than commanded. maybe you have a different cfg file loaded in scanner and are not viewing properly.

I think you are going out of PE mode to OL
    cus you command 1.070 in PE table which = 13.7 AFR
    but in your log PCM cammanding 12.9 AFR
    in your OL table you cammand 1.13 which = 12.9 AFR from 80 to 100 kpa
    so your PCM use OL table for ( WOT )
    my be your TB sensor volte grater than 5V.

Tanks
    98 Z28
    stock ls1 engine,A4,Fast 90/90,SLP lid,Ms3 112LSA,LT Headers,TCI 3500stall,semens 60 inj,ASP under drive ,3.73 gear,11.82 1/4 .sold

98 Z28
    stock ls1 engine,A4,Fast 90/90,SLP lid,Ms3 112LSA,LT Headers,TCI 3500stall,semens 60 inj,ASP under drive ,3.73 gear,11.82 1/4 .sold

the PCM will use the richest between the PE AND OL, so if the OL table is richer than PE the PCM will use it for WOT Fueling.

Quote Originally Posted by gsegse View Post
    Your exactly correct!!!! Good info, thanks!