Thread: Why cant i switch between OS?

Why cant i switch between OS?

Here is the deal, the car I am working on was originaly tuned by someone else. So when we go into it to tune it it required 2 credits in order to liscense it. We made some changes and then tried to flash the PCM. At that time it made us spend 2 more credits due to it being 1Bar SD Enhanced. The OS had been changed by the first tuner. We were then able to flash the PCM.

Here is the problem, we need to switch the OS back to MAF Enhanced. We paid the 2 credits required for the OS upgrade butr we do not have the ability to switch between the 4 different OS that we paid for. I know this is due to being originaly upgraded before we got the car, but why is there no option to genorate new OS files for the 4? How do I get the other three OS files? I have tried to get the files from the original tuner with no luck yet. Is there some way I can get my HP Tuners to generate these files?

Please help, what do I need to do?
    2002 WS6 TA, 408, L92 heads, Holley Modular High Ram, 120# injectors, Fast 92mm tb, 9.5:1 compression with Ross Pistons, built 4L80E with T-Brake, Circle D 4C Billet 245mm stall, Moser 9" with 3.70 gears. Front mounted GT-88 with Front Mount Intercooler, 3BarSD tuning by me.
    DIY Dual Walbro 340 fuel pumps.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Open the stock os file & apply the maf enhancement
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

We do not have the stock file. The guy that owns this car bought it like it is. We read the PCM and it already had the OS changed. I used two credits to be able to tune it then when we tried to flash it it made us spend two more credits because to liscence the 1bar SD enhanced it already had. I have no tyet heard back from the original tuner so I have no idea if he still has the stock file. Is there something else we can do?
    2002 WS6 TA, 408, L92 heads, Holley Modular High Ram, 120# injectors, Fast 92mm tb, 9.5:1 compression with Ross Pistons, built 4L80E with T-Brake, Circle D 4C Billet 245mm stall, Moser 9" with 3.70 gears. Front mounted GT-88 with Front Mount Intercooler, 3BarSD tuning by me.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    You should be able to find another known good file & flash over the one in the vehicle but I would only do this as a last resort especially considering it sounds like you are doing only single vcm licenses and don't have the year/model license for your application meaning flashing a file that was never meant for your vehicle will necessitate additional credits. Your best bet is to get the stock file from the vehicle & modify that one so you don't needlessly spend anymore credits.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

We will keep trying to get in contact with the first tuner. Thanks Bill.