Thread: ford econoline E350 5.4

Tuner in Training

ford econoline E350 5.4

is there any way or reading/changing anything on a 2003 ford econoline e350? i dont see there being any big changes from a f350?

We have a new law in the area that they require a speed limiter ( it is a lift truck) but i cant get my tuner to read it... am i doing something wrong or will it not read this application

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Not currently.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Senior Tuner
    Since HPT can't help you immediately, I'd suggest that you use SCT to do this with.
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)

Sorry to hijack an old thread but didn't see exactly what I was looking for. Robert here I have a 2006 e350 ford econoline extend with the 5.4. I did not see any support for this van. I seen support for 4.6 and support for e350 5.4 07-08 does hptuners in fact support my van. I'm just trying to shut the rear o2 sensors off and at some point I may swap the engine and trans into a 97 mustang. The cats on the passenger side plugged up from long periods of idle time. So I figured cut them out but then looked up supported vehicles and was like uh oh. I know ford's are pretty finicky when it comes to cutting cats and deleting or tricking rear o2s. Hoping to hear back from you. Thanks in advance