Thread: Shift mph

Tuner

Shift mph

If I want to change my top speed in each gear to a lower number at full or near full throttle and increase my speed on my low throttle shifts ie make my car hold each gear a little longer under very light acceleration, how do I determine how far to space out the mph under different tps ranges

Tuner
    And when does the trans use the performance table if I don't have one installed or enabled. I am running a 95 camaro with a 411 PCM and a 02 camaro calibration with a 4l60e
    Sorry on the wrong computer to post a tune or log

I would only add 2-4 MPH in the lower part throttle cells up until 50% TPS, Then blend it in...

of course that's if I was doing the table by hand. I normally use the blue cat tool.

Performance table isn't referenced unless you enable it via CLASS 2 Data (trucks,vettes etc) or a momentary ground switch.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by jason k View Post
    If I want to change my top speed in each gear to a lower number at full or near full throttle and increase my speed on my low throttle shifts ie make my car hold each gear a little longer under very light acceleration, how do I determine how far to space out the mph under different tps ranges
    Jason I can send you some cfg's/hst so you can log your trans ie shift speed/error/ conv slip etc if you like I can also send some changes for you, don't forget your rpm limits(cutoff) dictate your speed at 94%/100% mate if you would like a crisp shift without banging the limiter.....Cheers Bret ULTIMATE LSX TUNING
    Last edited by THE CHAD; 05-31-2014 at 08:37 AM.