Thread: 08 denali stumble/bogg at take off

Advanced Tuner

08 denali stumble/bogg at take off

under engine/fuel control/fuel cutoff/control method does one of these have to be enable for the truck to take off or can all three be disabled?
    Last edited by kevmar; 08-10-2009 at 05:41 AM.

Tuner in Training
    it's tunerlocked cuz

Advanced Tuner
    Well alittle info on truck

08 gmc denali, long tube headers, cold air intake, u/d pulley, no cats, exhaust,
    tune*(2)*

first in stock tune
    then shop tube
    then mine
    Last edited by kevmar; 08-10-2009 at 07:09 PM.

do you have a log file, to go with a run?????

Quote Originally Posted by kevmar View Post
    Well alittle info on truck

08 gmc denali, long tube headers, cold air intake, u/d pulley, no cats, exhaust,
    tune*(2)*

first in stock tune
    then shop tube
    then mine
    In guessing you have your tune in the truck at this time.? Looking at your tune I see the base timing tables are all jacked up. You are idling at 22* and then you have the timing dropping to 14* at 1200 rpms then ramping back up? This is your Stumble.

I dont see any difference in the shop tune and your tune. Didn't look at the stock tune but follow its timing tables as a reference and bring up your timing from there. MAF tables look factory also and with those mods that cant be good.
    Last edited by midevil1; 08-11-2009 at 08:44 PM. Reason: more info.
    2023 Ford Edge ST

2020 Ford F150 King Ranch 5.0

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by midevil1 View Post
    In guessing you have your tune in the truck at this time.? Looking at your tune I see the base timing tables are all jacked up. You are idling at 22* and then you have the timing dropping to 14* at 1200 rpms then ramping back up? This is your Stumble.

I dont see any difference in the shop tune and your tune. Didn't look at the stock tune but follow its timing tables as a reference and bring up your timing from there. MAF tables look factory also and with those mods that cant be good.
    I thought the base was just for idle and as soon as you gave it gas it went straight to the main spark table thats the reason I left it alone, the shop tune was scaled up on the maf, mine was tuned with a plx wideband.

but when I get back to home in 2 weeks I will give it a try and get some logs of the run, my computer died and I didn't save them lol

thanks for the help.