Thread: No power, stock engine.

Tuner

No power, stock engine.

Just within the last couple of days, my car seems to have lost all power and falls flat at about 5k RPM's. The engine is 100% stock 99 LS1 swapped into a 95 T/A. The tune is the stock 99 tune. It acts as if the cats are clogged or something, but I am not getting any codes and there is no rattle in the cats. I got a short log using the default config, along with the rear o2 mv. The fuel pressure is perfect. What do you guys think?
    1999 White T/A M6. 383 LT4 YSi 697RWHP/598RWTQ
    Run your Gen1 or Gen2 SBC with the LS1 ecu
    My mods
    HP Tuners 3 Bar Enhanced OS with RTT, priceless.

Pull the front 02's and pressure check the exhaust to see if your suspicion on the clogged cats is correct.
    Hsquared racing engines RHS 427, Procharger F2, Moran Billet Atomizer injectors, Alky Control,Mast LS7 heads, Nitrous outlet kit,Tilton quad disc clutch, DSS shaft, RKT56 ZR1 trans, RPM Quaife diff. Built and tuned by yours truly.

Tuner
    Just an update for future searchers, drivers side CAT was clogged. Hollowed them both out, and now all is good. I set the cat efficiency codes, left and right, to 3 No error reported. I left the rear o2 codes alone.

Kinda weird I didn't get a ses light...
    1999 White T/A M6. 383 LT4 YSi 697RWHP/598RWTQ
    Run your Gen1 or Gen2 SBC with the LS1 ecu
    My mods
    HP Tuners 3 Bar Enhanced OS with RTT, priceless.

Senior Tuner
    I've had them clog on (2) seperate instances. Both times had the dealer replace them under warranty. Each time got a catalytic converter inefficient code. Thing was glowing red hot at one point. I was tired of going back for a free fix and nearing the mileage limit for the fix anyhow so I just gutted them as well.
    Janky Monkey Tuning

Call or PM for tuning solutions.

Cell 210-954-4985

Wrench turning provided by 2 Tightwads Racing.

Tune your own? Start here ----> Open Editor ---> Hit F1...READ!

READ SOME MORE (Thank username 69Lt1bird): http://ls1tuningguide.com/

Still lost? Consult a Pro!

www.thetuningschool.com
    www.calibratedsuccess.com
    www.tunedbyfrost.com