white wire connected to EIO 1
    ground to 5

on the lm1
    0v = 10af /
    5 = 18af

I read the raw voltage in hptuners and I get:
    .005 @ 10af
    0.151v 19.7 on the lm1

WTF, I'm beyond annoyed with this right now.
    Any ideas.
    1982 GMC S15 5.3 4L80e
    1954 Corvette ls swap in progress

There are 2 outputs on the LM1. Did you configure both? If you configured one and are using the other, that will be your issue. Have you gone back and retrieved your settings? Have you disconnected your 9v battery? If so, you lost your settings.
    Hsquared racing engines RHS 427, Procharger F2, Moran Billet Atomizer injectors, Alky Control,Mast LS7 heads, Nitrous outlet kit,Tilton quad disc clutch, DSS shaft, RKT56 ZR1 trans, RPM Quaife diff. Built and tuned by yours truly.

Tuner in Training
    OK, I just got my LM-1 working properly yesterday. Here is what I did.

In the logworks program for the LM-1, you have a high and low value that is input from the user. But if you look at the graph, the program gives you the 14.7 value based on the inputs you use.

Now, start you engine and see if your 14.7 value is right: If not, change one of the input values and recheck. Once you get the correct value for 14.7 (mine was 2.3V) you are half way there. Think about it, you've been blindly making changes to get 1 point on a line right, that means that the whole line is probably wrong(except the one spot).

What I did next, was to run the engine until it ran a steady 14.7 afr in both the HPT and LM1. Then shut off the engine (turn the key back on) and keep scanning. after a few minutes, air will enter the tail pipe, and the afr will start to rise. Watch both outputs and see if they match. If they don't, that means that the line (in the LOGWORKS program) is off. What you want to do now is change the lower input value (which will throw off your 14.7 value). Then change the upper value to whatever it takes to get the 14.7 back in line. then repeat the test.

Once you think you're close, you can use the VCM controls to command whatever AFR you want to test.

For MY LM-1, the results were as follows:

0V - 10 AFR
    2.3V- 14.7 AFR
    5V - 20.25 AFR

I can now command any AFR I want and the readings in HPT match the LM1 reading perfectly. I've tested from 11 to 17 with the engine idling and its perfect.

youre LM1 may not use the values mine did, but hopefully you can follow my directions and get yours working properly.

also, If someone knows that what I did is wrong, please let me know.