Thread: STS tune/log.... first day out!

STS tune/log.... first day out!

Ok guys got the 9" and STS installed and did some tuning ( i have some more work to do on the tune i know). the boost guage shows 5 psi, it pulls pretty good.... i hit almost 12 cuz i had the controller turned the wrong way and i blew the silicone connectors apart (yes i have band clamps but i dont think it was tight enough, lol)!!!!

This thing is a blast to drive just a little nervious as i keep get knock at LIGHT throttle? but not WOT lmao....

Im still getting KR when in overdrive at 55mph to 65mph at slight throttle... It did this with my NA tune also! So is this false knock or is there something wrong with my motor.. ????

So i am open to sugestions or if you see something wrong in the tune/logs let me know!

Thanks guys!

5.3, 317 heads, ls6 intake, 02 ZO6 cam, hardened pushrods, PRC dual springs, FMIC, 15* timming, 18psi boost, th400 w/transbrake .... 600rwhp

Tuner
    Ummm You didn't post any tune or logs.
    1999 White T/A M6. 383 LT4 YSi 697RWHP/598RWTQ
    Run your Gen1 or Gen2 SBC with the LS1 ecu
    My mods
    HP Tuners 3 Bar Enhanced OS with RTT, priceless.

ya i realized that after i submitted lol.... then i lost internet connection

her they are

5.3, 317 heads, ls6 intake, 02 ZO6 cam, hardened pushrods, PRC dual springs, FMIC, 15* timming, 18psi boost, th400 w/transbrake .... 600rwhp

Advanced Tuner
    That is one MIGHTY FINE machine you have there!

I suggest you try and take a little timing off at part throttle to cure the part-throttle knock - maybe something like this: (See pic).

Quote Originally Posted by LazMan View Post
    That is one MIGHTY FINE machine you have there!

I suggest you try and take a little timing off at part throttle to cure the part-throttle knock - maybe something like this: (See pic).
    Ok ill try that..... Thanks LazMan.