Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $100 to the person who can fix my problem!

Senior Tuner
    Glad you figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by LazMan View Post
    NICE! I should have guessed that and gotten 100 bucks for my effort. :-)

Seriously, just glad you got it fixed.
    You and me both...I didn't say it because I thought it was too obvious and already would have been checked, especially since someone else mentioned it.

Advanced Tuner
    You were so close! What I was trying to get at was if you can duplicate it while stalling up the motor, it's easy to find. When you got it to do it in gear, I'm betting if you tried it in reverse it would NOT do it. What that tells you is it's either an open (being pulled apart) or shorting wire, and it tells you what side of the motor to look on also. A short will be on the side of the motor it's torquing towards, an open will be on the side it's pulling away from. Once you know that, take out a good strong flashlight and start looking at wiring, looking for pinch points or sharp edges that can cut into wiring harnesses.

At least you got it fixed, next time use these hints and pay yourself the $100!

to be honest, i had already mentioned this to my mechanic.. I could visualize something being wrong with the ignition harness, but he told me nothing was wrong with it and if there was something wrong the motor wouldn't start.. so i trusted his opinion, but seriously after a whole month of this crap and him not being able to find out something as simple as this, im moving to a different garage..

I can't go back on my word, although since I did mention this in the earlier post that it might be this problem, it's a joint venture.. I guess I just opened ppls eyes to where the problem might be...
    Last edited by Mep_q8; 06-17-2009 at 02:17 AM.

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Telephone: +965-55446651
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram

That could be something in the wires because the hole electric is gown from the car . but as i told you before bader that garage they don't know nothing about mechanic . and i told you that i wont let them change my tires... you remember when you told me that they did degree wheel in your car with out putting a degree wheel tools thats why it looks that you have 110LSA in it . they just did advance on it i don't know how . am glad that you find the problem so you can have fun with the car right now .

the past few months I have seen this from them and at least now I know what they're capable off and what they're not..My supercharger should be coming soon and there is no way in hell they're getting their greasy fingers on it!

thanks, 6weeks of no 1st gear really pissed me off! Can't wait for this weekend lol

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Telephone: +965-55446651
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram

aha

Quote Originally Posted by Trailblazin' View Post
    the past few months I have seen this from them and at least now I know what they're capable off and what they're not..My supercharger should be coming soon and there is no way in hell they're getting their greasy fingers on it!

thanks, 6weeks of no 1st gear really pissed me off! Can't wait for this weekend lol

Thats good ,, hope you will have fun with your supercharger let me know if you need any installing on it we can do it .
    and am going to take my Dyno trailer tomorrow if you would like to be there in mishref give me call and i will let you know where .