Thread: supercharged LS2 where to set tip in fueling

Potential Tuner

supercharged LS2 where to set tip in fueling

have a general question regarding where (throttle%)people think the optimum point to command tip in fueling is?

The setup in question would be an LS2 low compression with a Magnuson 112 HH making 11-12 PSI

I know some like to have WOT fueling happen a little before boost, and some like to see it after you build 1-2 PSI, but I'm wondering what the majority thinks?

Please post up what throttle % you typically like to see WOT fueling happen in an application like this.

Thank you,
    TM

Senior Tuner
    You need PE enrichment with ANY boost, period.
    Formerly known as RWTD

Toys: '22 Tesla Model S Plaid / '20 Chevy Duramax / ?20 Sea-Doo RXT-X (2)

Tuner
    +1 to what was said, assuming you are using a 2 bar enhancement, you have not only PE enrichment, but boost enrichment also.

Oh? On all the STS-V's I have tuned they go to 140 Kpa at low RPM's (below 3000)and still in closed loop...

But generally I would like to see PE fueling coming on at 100 Kpa.
    Always Support Our Troops!

Senior Tuner
    Tip in fueling is under transient section. I set the delay references pulses to 10 and tps delta to 3, seems to make a huge difference.

PE, on the other hand, as RWTD said, will definitely need to come in at low throttle but above 55 kpa, I usually set to 75-80 kpa and 25-45% TPS. Finaly AFR...log with wideband.

Can't really say too much for boost enrichment...need to log with wideband and adjust to desired.