Where can I change this "delay" for the fan to respond? I have read about this delay affecting electric fan turn on as well. I think this is a feature request of HPTuners. I understand other people can change this in non-normal ways in the tune. (Not able to in HPTuners at this time.)

In the log you can see the ECM is calling for 40% or more fan and only getting the de-clutched speed of ~512 RPM (3%). This is while the ECT runs away from 214 degrees to 223 degrees. Also look at the AC pressure being high and finally coming down below 3v when the fan starts to lockup.

I have long had trouble attempting to rev up the engine to 2K to cool down the AC after startup - it kicks out due to no fan and overpressure. This is an old trick that works on just about everything else. When it is 115 out you learn how to get the most out of your AC.

As the fan will not spin over 4K and breaks the belt loose at 5300 RPM in full lockup I guess there is a morning sickness delay in the tune to prevent overspeeding of the fan after start up. It is doing more harm than good! ESP in my weather.

Log was taken on startup after getting gas after driving on the freeway. I was not looking for this 'issue' at the time but you imagine my surprise at the runaway ECT!

Ideas or status?