Thread: 2009 Silverado 2500

2009 Silverado 2500

My pop's just picked up a 2009 Silverado 2500 4wd with the 6.0 / A6 and is looking to get it tuned. Is this going to be supported any time soon, or is it already?
    99Z A4 w/ SS LT's, h/f cats, magnaflow catback, port/polish t/b, egr deleted, ls6 intake, lid, 3.73's, hpt, performabuilt level 1 tranny, 3600 stall, Stage 2.5 (5.3 heads), Torquer 2 cam, 42# reworked injectors, TR6 plugs.

2007 Avalanche LTZ - Catback and Eibach springs

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Its supported with the newest beta available through support at hptuners.com
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    is there the ability to do trans output controls on the 6L80, 6L90 etc. (command any given gear, lockup, line pressure, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Its supported with the newest beta available through support at hptuners.com

Hey Bill, I do not see the lastest beta on my home page. Is there any estimate on when the public release will be or can I have a copy of the beta? Is there a place that list the updates? Is Rtt coming along for the LBZ diesel?
    2006 LBZ Duramax 4x4 CC SB 2500HD SRW 4x4 LT1 (with extras), Blocked & Fingered, Fumoto drain valve, Keystone Ram Air Good Hood, Banks Ram Air, Access cover & Rhino over the rails, Victory Red.
    33'-0" Dutchman fifthwheel,Tekonsha Voyager Brake Controller

Banks Sixgun with HPTUNERS.