Thread: G8 GT Vector Motorsports Tune.......

Tuner in Training

G8 GT Vector Motorsports Tune.......

does anybody have this tune in a file? the 350 dollars they are charging seems a bit steep to me. can anybody with this tune read it with hp tuners and post it in the repository?

No, their tunes are tuner locked and they use their own editing software. so some of the parameters may not be visible to HPTuners.
    Photos
    320 rwhp/340 ft-lb
    1/4 mile: 13.33 @ 105 mph

Tuner in Training
    well in that case could some other people post up their tunes? im new to the v8 tuning and there are a pile more parameters than my old v6 had and i need a good basis to learn.

Good luck, I've been trying to get folks to post a good G8 tune for about a year now.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by L67s/c View Post
    well in that case could some other people post up their tunes? im new to the v8 tuning and there are a pile more parameters than my old v6 had and i need a good basis to learn.
    where you come from L67 tuning how about asking over on 3800 pro?

a lot of people from intense racing post over there and they are now big into g8 tuning - they have a g8 running around with over 800hp

worth a shot anyway
    PB's 1/4 mi 12.21 117.75 trap ,1/8 mi. 7.779 93.99trap , 1.949 short time (FWD W body)

why would you want to copy someone elses tune? u bought the program to "custom" tune it... Learn the basics, spark and fueling, then learn the trans... the A6 is a very hard trans to tune, so we're on the same page as you when it comes down to this..

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Telephone: +965-55446651
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram

Tuner in Training
    3800pro is worth a shot. im sure someone has a cai, axleback tune they are using. im surprised the repository is so empty for g8's

Advanced Tuner
    sounds like you want something for nothing.Damn good reason right there for them to lock there tuning.
    reading the stickies here,that will help

Quote Originally Posted by Trailblazin' View Post
    why would you want to copy someone elses tune? u bought the program to "custom" tune it... Learn the basics, spark and fueling, then learn the trans... the A6 is a very hard trans to tune, so we're on the same page as you when it comes down to this..

Advanced Tuner
    HPTuners respects the efforts professional workshops go to in calibrating ECUs and protecting their work. We do not support overt attempts to copy their work.