Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Its a Boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Pretty much, I've changed my schedule so that I sleep in the evening & then am in charge of the little one over night...last night was long you'll notice the 2:40am post in this thread
    Long time ago and long story, but...

Bill, somehow you will survive, be glad you did it and, as I found, really develop a deep bond with that child. Priceless!!

Good engineering is simply finding the right wrench to pound in the correct screw.

No HP Tuner Hat. Whats up with that. Congrats Bill.
    2002 Chevy ECSB, 6.0 - 4L80, Comp Cam 226/270 .520/.524 Lift 115 Lobe - Magnaflow exhaust -Free flow cats K/N Kit - Electric fans - 3.73

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I believe I WAS wearing one of my shirts though...I'd need one special made for his tiny head thats fo sure
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    Congrats!

Potential Tuner
    Congrads on the new born.The little man looks good. I'm glad everything went well i have a 17 month old little girl anna michel and expecting are little boy first week in august alex johnny

Congrats Bill... Now you are in my league.... 3 kids here also... Once they out number you watch out.... have a good one.
    2006 LBZ Duramax 4x4 CC SB 2500HD SRW 4x4 LT1 (with extras), Blocked & Fingered, Fumoto drain valve, Keystone Ram Air Good Hood, Banks Ram Air, Access cover & Rhino over the rails, Victory Red.
    33'-0" Dutchman fifthwheel,Tekonsha Voyager Brake Controller

Banks Sixgun with HPTUNERS.

Kinda late, but congrats!!!

Now your girls have a little brother to pick on. Someday they'll thank you LOL