Thread: Reduced Power Mode

Reduced Power Mode

Last edited by GMRACIN; 03-08-2009 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Trying to save harsh words

Wow. I think people's posting privelages should be revoked until they take a test on the rules of this forum.

1. What is the year/make/model.
    2. What transmission.
    3. What have you modified.
    4. Post up a tune.
    5. Post up a log.

All these things will help us help you because remember, no one can help you until you want to help yourself.
    RSG Offroad
    Jeeps. Jeeps. And more Jeeps. Oh and Jeeps too.

Advanced Tuner
    So this happened right after you flashed the ecm or was it happening before?

Tuner
    DTC P0091: Fuel Pressure Regulator Solenoid 1 Control Circuit Low Voltage

Take it to a dealer, mucho easier.
    Chris White
    www.GTOShiftLight.com
    2006 GTO Spice Red A4
    2012 Jeep SRT8
    2013 SRX Custom IPC/BCM/CUE
    2013 XTS4 Custom IPC/BCM/CUE Auto High Beams
    2013 Volt Custom IPC/BCM/Radio

Quote Originally Posted by GMRACIN View Post
    I agree! And I believe one of the rules is NO BASHING! Sorry I did not list everything needed! That is my mistake. The car is a 08 Turbo Cobalt with the listed P0091 code and as I listed in my original post STOCK TUNE! I do not have a log, The car is not modified, and my simple question was
    Reduced Power Mode
    I keep getting the reduced power mode on the DIC and the car will only run about 60! The service engine light is on and the code is P0091 I can clear the code and it automatically comes back on with the car at idle. I flashed the stock tune back in it and it still does the same. Any ideas?
    I wasn't bashing you. Come on man, you gotta have more common sense that that. You could be posting about a Mack truck for all we know.

How are we supposed to help you if we don't know any of the details?
    RSG Offroad

Tuner in Training
    I thought it was a mack truck!

Quote Originally Posted by GMRACIN View Post
    I agree that I should have posted more info;but, I think I have enough common sense to realize I was not talking about a Mack truck seeing that I posted it in the L4,I5,I6 engine tuning section! Sorry this was such a problem to you. I will try to be more specific in the future
    There are I6s in some Macks. Regardless, how can we help diagnose a problem if we don't even know what we're working on? Just think in the future please.
    RSG Offroad

Tuner in Training
    Just my 2 cents GMRACIN but if you would cut your posts in half and throw out the second half then you would come off looking much better than the way you are.