Thread: ECU type of fiesta ecoboost 1.0 and Controller unlocker x35 invalid key

Potential Tuner

Exclamation ECU type of fiesta ecoboost 1.0 and Controller unlocker x35 invalid key

hello all
    I have bought a mpvi2 and try to tune my fiesta ecoboost 1.0. but i have got a Controller unlocker x35 invalid key message and stop reading.
    Does anyone know how to solve that and who knows the ecu type of fiesta ecoboost 1.0?(because it can't be read by mpvi2 )
    I have tried MED 17.0.1 and MED 17.2 but still error.
    1900965498.jpg404154841.jpg
    thank you

Potential Tuner
    Hello? @support team

You get that message when the selected controller is not correct. It is also possible that the controller in your car is not supported.
    9 sec Montecarlo SS

Potential Tuner
    As i study on the Internet,the controller of fiesta 1.0t is MED17 series and it also notes in the supported list of hptuners homepage

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Montecarlodrag View Post
    You get that message when the selected controller is not correct. It is also possible that the controller in your car is not supported.
    As i study on the Internet,the controller of fiesta 1.0t is MED17 series and it also notes in the supported list of hptuners homepage

Not sure if you are still having this problem, but if it helps here's some info from my USDM 1.0 Ecoboost Fiesta
    Hardware: TC-1767A, Ford Focus
    Operating System: BXME352
    VCM Suite Product: VCM Editor 4.6.3