Thread: wont flash vehicle because cant find tcm

Tuner in Training

wont flash vehicle because cant find tcm

trying to flash 2010 a6 camaro. program says tcm was not found, flash requires tcm. load a compatable file or resolve issue?????? I tryed flashing copy of same tune that we read and same thing. what could be causing this.

yes! I would like to know as well, having the same problem.

did u pull the tcm fuse and replug? It happens on all A6 files with me, every time I tune a new one, I need to pull the fuse and replace for it to read/write fine again. Should only happen the first time if u keep using the same computer/laptop. Change the laptop/computer and you'll have to do the same thing again.

Bader Norris
    MEP Tuned
    Telephone: +965-55446651
    Email: [email protected]
    Instagram

Had same problem on a 2006 A6 Vette.....as I remember I closed scanner and tuner and re-booted tuner, then flashed.

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Tuner in Training
    ok, i unpluged the laptop, walked away from the car came back and tried again and it worked....very strange. I wish i had a better answer.

did you make sure you turned the ignition to the off position after the read?
    I count sheep in hex...

Tuner in Training
    yep ignition off and key out. but its working fine now

Ive had the best luck with disconnecting the battery after every read or write. No issues to date.

I have tuned over 30 L99 and LS3's 2010 Camaro SS's.
    G-FORCE Motorsports
    1941 CR 129 Pearland TX 77581
    281-993-5451 PH 281-993-5421 FAX

www.gforce-tx.com
    [email protected]
    PCM Tuner LSX and SCT <-> How Much Force Can You Take??
    2009 CTS-V 630 RWHP 10.90 @ 129mph