Thread: having a problem when cold

having a problem when cold

in my quest to figure out this tuning gig ive made changes to the TM and my shift points.im having a issue when the weather is cold out tho.the tps will not go above 32% even when i have it floored.i have been through my tune a bunch of times and dont see that i have adjusted something that would be affected by the temp. truck is a 2007 silvy classic 5.3.

thanks for the help andrew
    Last edited by andrew383; 02-19-2009 at 08:07 PM.
    07 tbss awd-pcmforless tune-ieatsrt8-corsa-billet catch can-PB udp-efan-3in y pipe-dashawk
    07 ccsb z71-my tune-airaid-gibson-servos-asp-s2 tb-billet catch can-aeroforce's

ok took another log tonight
    07 tbss awd-pcmforless tune-ieatsrt8-corsa-billet catch can-PB udp-efan-3in y pipe-dashawk

nothin?

Tuner in Training
    prob the reason people are not answering is because you post and answer this thread at midnight. alot of people are sleeping. try around 2 -6 pm

is what i would do is flash your stock tune then make one adjustment to one table then flash it, than take it out for a test drive... keep doing that untill eather the problem returns or maybe it wont return at all.

Tuner in Training
    I agree with Josh. How about compare both files?

I had a similar issue with my TBSS, was actually Torque Management > Reduction Duration = 0.0. However, your Silvy may not have this feature.